R&D Engineer (m/f) – Manufacturing Technology / CAD-CAM Job Listing at Alstom in Baden
Title: R&D Engineer (m/f) – Manufacturing Technology / CAD-CAM
The R&D Engineer in a Critical Technology is responsible for executing R&D activities. He/She shall provide best-in-class manufacturing processes for application across Thermal Businesses components, systems and plants.
· You develop turbomachinery manufacturing and repair processes
· You contribute to process developments such as selective laser melting and milling of super alloys, being responsible for the pre-and post-processing of CAD data for selective laser melting and 5-axes-milling.
· You will contribute to the realization of prototypes, pre-serial and serial production, incl. program and parameter tests and documentation
· You cooperate with team members from R&D, factory, suppliers, … across different disciplines
· University degree in mechanical engineering (or a closely related discipline like manufacturing methods, process engineering, rapid prototyping etc.) and 2 years experience in the area of manufacturing, preferentially in the area of machining processes, CAD data generation, CAD/CAM or additive manufacturing
· Experience with CATIA V5
· Fluency in English and in German
· Presentation skills
· Clear communicator, interacting with different cultures
· Acting on your own initiative is your strength
Ability to set priorities and focus on schedule, quality and cost
Alstom Switzerland Ltd.
Daria Beknazariants, Thermal Services HR recruiter
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Switzerland
Locate this job: