Quality Assurance Manager Job Listing at Amazon in Lake Forest, CA
Quality Assurance Manager
Job ID 196760
Location US-CA-Lake Forest
Posted Date 10/25/2012
Company A2Z Development Center, Inc.
Position Category Systems Quality
Apply for This Position
* Apply for this position online
* E-mail this position to a friend
Amazon Game Studiosis on a mission to develop great games for the Kindle Fire and other tablets and mobile devices. On the heels of our successful launch of Air Patriots, we are seeking aQuality Assurance Managerwho will be obsessed with quality improvement, is highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, is able to develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
* Work with game development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
* Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
* Develop test strategies and create appropriate test harnesses.
* Oversee the development and execution of test plans while monitoring and reporting on test execution.
* Work with a team of game development professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery.The successful candidate is an experienced and hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
* 5+ years ofgame industry experience, including at least three years of hands-on testing and 2 years as a manager.
* Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
* Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel.
* Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results.
* Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration.
* Experience validating high quality consumer facing applications on embedded communications platforms.
* Experience with systems automating client / server testing with a heterogeneous mix of client applications and embedded devices is required.
* Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectivenessWe offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We are located inLake Forest, CA. Learn more about Amazon online atwww.amazon.com/vgjobs.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-QA jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
Product Quality Analyst
Spectraforce - Santa Ana, CA
Robert Half Technology - Irvine, CA
C# Developer - Rates Modeling & Algorithmic Trading
CMP - Newport Beach, CA
Locate this job: