Dietician - PRN Home Health Job Listing at Amedisys in United States, NJ
Hospital / Healthcare, Business Services
Title: Dietician - PRN Home Health
Location: United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Other Locations:The registered dietician plans, organizes and conducts dietetic education for nursing personnel and other personnel. Functions as a member of the health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
* Prefer Master’s degree from an accredited institution with major in foods, nutrition or dietetics, and successful completion of an internship or equivalent experience.
* Current and unencumbered license to practice as a registered dietician specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
* Five (5) years professional experience as a registered dietitian.
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Health & Welfare jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Pet Nutrition Specialist
CROSSMARK - Hackensack, NJ
Home Health Aide
Amedisys - United States, NY
Assistant and PR Enthusiast for Boot Camp Fitness Company
Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp - Manhattan, NY
Locate this job: