ET/Wound Care Nurse Job Listing at Amedisys in Atlanta, GA (Job ID amedisys-120001DR)
Hospital / Healthcare, Business Services
Title: ET/Wound Care Nurse
Location: United States-Georgia-Griffin
The Enterostomal Therapy nurse is a registered professional nurse who administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in the home. Instructs nurses, physicians, and other health care team members in the care of patients with ostomies, draining wounds, fistulas, pressure sores, and incontinence. Performs related supply management, general nursing, and documentation tasks. This is performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Director and/or Administrator.
* Current and unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company. Board certified with the Wound, Continence, Ostomy Nurses Society or board eligible with one (1) year to complete boards.
* Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States.
* Graduate of an accredited Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience as a registered nurse in a clinical care setting with one (1) year of home health experience preferred.
* Current CPR certification.
* Nursing skills as defined by generally accepted nursing standards.
* Ability to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
* Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
RN Team Leader
Fresenius Medical Care - Lithonia, GA
Southern Regional Medical Center - Riverdale, GA
OB Case Manager RN Job
Amerigroup - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: