Physician Job Listing at Amedisys in Saint Petersburg, FL (Job ID amedisys-120005SV)
Hospital / Healthcare, Business Services
Location: United States-Florida-Pensacola
Responsible for providing effective at-home care that is standard of practice. Responsibilities also include assessing individuals using a variety of diagnostics methods to treat and provide care for patients.
1. Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school.
2. Current and unencumbered medical license for the state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. Practice experience in providing patient care in the home and/or facility environment preferred.
4. Current and active NPI number
5. Current DEA registration certificate, which indicates the issue and expiration dates
6. Board certification in a primary care ABMS specialty, certification in hospice and palliative care is preferred.
7. Demonstrated expertise in: Oncology; Geriatrics; Pain Management; Hospice Applied Principles of Care
8. Current CPR certification.
9. Membership in good standing on the medical staff of at least one contracted hospital.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, JCAHO standards, and other regulatory requirements.
8. Knowledge of physical and psychosocial needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
9. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Tampa Bay, FL
View similar jobs:
Smile Brands - Holiday, FL
Quality Improvement Specialist - Tampa, FL
WellCare Health Plans - Tampa, FL
Patient Access Specialist
All Children's Hospital - St. Petersburg, FL
Locate this job: