Speech Pathologist Job Listing at Amedisys in United States, ME
Hospital / Healthcare, Business Services
Title: Speech Pathologist
Location: United States-Maine-Bangor
Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of speech, language, swallowing, cognitive and voice disorders.
* Communicate directly with the physician and help determine the plan of care for the patient
* Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction
* Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
* Master’s degree with a major in speech pathology or audiology.
* Current and unencumbered license to practice speech pathology specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
* Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
* Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
* One (1) year of experience in speech pathology preferred.
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Maine Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP Part Time - Bangor, ME
RehabCare - Bangor, ME
McDonald's - Rockland, ME
McDonald's - Thomaston, ME
Locate this job: