Business Development Executive - FX Telesales Job Listing at American Express in New Zealand
Financial Services, Leisure
Title: Business Development Executive - FX Telesales
Location: New Zealand-New Zealand-Auckland-Auckland
Working at the cutting edge of International Payments, American Express brings the world closer by providing market-leading Foreign Exchange (FX) solutions to consumers and corporations across the globe. With over 150 years’ experience in FX and the backing of a global payments company American Express FX brings the world closer by providing market-leading currency solutions across Corporations, Financial Institutions, and Consumers across the globe. The American Express International Payments (FXIP) solution provides corporations with cost effective and efficient international payment solutions. FXIP is committed to delivering on the American Express promise of exceptional client service.
Foreign Exchange Services NZ currently has two very exciting positions available for the right candidates. The roles will see you working with a highly successful, expanding team tasked with generating sales and client acquisition from a variety of leading clients.
Business Development Executive - is an office / phone based position operating within the SME space with the core purpose of converting prospects, new signings, on boarding, client management, revenue generation and client retention. The key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• New client signings via a high level of cold calling.
• Managing the sales cycle from prospecting, signing, activation through to revenue generation
• Ongoing client management.
• Closing opportunities via a consultative selling approach.
• Developing strong, reciprocal relationships with other internal/external stakeholders.
• Working with team members on deal identification, deal structure and closure.
• Actively gathering, maintaining and reporting knowledge of industry and market conditions.
Your background will include a minimum of 2 years’ experience in new business development. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional skills and experience in developing new business. To be successful in this role you will have a strong aptitude for planning, creating and executing business development strategies. Any candidate with proven sales results will be considered.
As the successful candidate, you will join an established and successful FX sales team, and will need to have a strong sense of team work and must be able build relationships with multiple stakeholders to drive goals and achieve targets.
Core skills / advantages required for the positions are as follows:
• Tertiary qualifications desired but not mandatory, however RG146 will be an advantage.
• Proven B2B or FX sales, including ‘cold calling’
• Strong team player
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is an advantage, but not mandatory.
• Data profiling strategies
• Proven success in converting leads to successful sales
• Consultative sales skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to work to set targets; proven success in achieving set targets.
• Focus on premium service across sales and account management.
• Understanding of economic fundamentals for the purpose of negotiating during the sales cycle and servicing active accounts.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Wellington, New Zealand
View similar jobs:
American Express - New Zealand
American Express Travel Services - Team Leader
American Express - New Zealand
Sales Specialst - Commerical Graphics
3M - Wellington Region
Locate this job: