Business Processing Associates for Lexington Job Listing at American International Group in Alabang (Job ID aig-211610)
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Business Processing Associates for Lexington
Job ID #: 82918 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Alabang Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Business Unit: AIG Property Casualty Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Underwriting - Commercial Lines Travel Percentage:
Perform and complete business processing transactions according to specified and frequently updating workflows. The process generally requires research and frequent email correspondence with underwriters and brokers from the domestic side. Work output must be completed within required turn around time and 100% quality.
• Attentive to details - thoroughly checks for information in attached worksheets, applications to check for any inconsistencies or additional informations.
• Adaptive - does not frown upon changes and easily conforms to frequently updating workflows
• Procedural Adherence – follows disciplined approach to record-keeping and creation of work; adheres to quality standards
• Coachable – seeks out and accepts feedback in order to improve personal performance
• Customer Focus – processes with a consistent attitude of respect, courtesy, patience and helpfulness
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office applications)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to recognize customer needs and expectations, and respond positively to them.
• Must be efficient, highly accurate and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Phillipines
View similar jobs:
Retail Marketing Manager - Intel Philippines
Intel Corporation - Manila, Philippines
CDD Operations Head
Standard Chartered - Philippines
Standard Chartered - Makati, Philippines
Locate this job: