Financial Advisor: Eureka, CA Job Listing at American International Group in Eureka, CA (Job ID aig-190315)
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Financial Advisor: Eureka, CA
Job ID #: 70095 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: CA-Eureka Education Preferred: High School Diploma
Business Unit: AIG Life and Retirement Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Sales Travel Percentage:
At VALIC, you will have the opportunity to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of working for one of the most well respected 403(b) firms in the country. VALIC is a pioneer in the 403(b) industry having implemented the first 403(b) plan in a public school in 1964. We have remained #1 in the K-12 market since inception and have continually been a leader in the higher education and healthcare markets. At VALIC, you will be provided:
• An existing book of business along with access to our institutional clients
• A set of warm leads and clear direction on how to grow your book
• Unlimited financial potential
• Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
• Flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule
• Benefits from day one to include 401K and pension plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
As a member of our dynamic team, you will partner with educators, healthcare professionals, and/or government officials to assist them with planning for their retirement. You will have the opportunity to truly make a difference in your clients’ future by conducting financial plans and suggesting products that are best suited to fit their needs.
This position reports to a District Manager that will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book. You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region and nationally.
• Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking.
• Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs.
• Continually exceed sales expectations.
• Familiarization with core VALIC products and services.
• Adhere to compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
• Successful sales track record
• Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
• Active state variable life and health license
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in California Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - San Rafael, CA
*Collections Manager Needed Asap*
Accountemps - Bakersfield, CA
Accountemps - Turlock, CA
Locate this job: