Financial Advisor - Gainesville, FL Job Listing at American International Group in Gainesville, FL
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Financial Advisor - Gainesville, FL
Job ID #: 82160 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: FL-Gainesville Education Preferred: High School Diploma
Business Unit: AIG Life and Retirement Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Sales Travel Percentage:
At VALIC, our Financial Advisors assist clients in the education, healthcare and governmental sectors by partnering to plan for their retirement. Whether you’re an experienced Financial Advisor or new to the business, you will have the support of one of the most well respected 403(b) firms in the country. If you’re looking for opportunities that are truly unique, VALIC is ready to invest in you and help grow your career!
As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators. You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of one of the top 403(b) providers. You will also be provided with the following:
• An existing book of business
• Access to group participants/members
• Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
• Flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule
• Benefits from day one to include a 401K and pension plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
This position reports to a District Manager that will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book. You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region and nationally.
• Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking
• Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs
• Continually exceed sales expectations
• Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
• Adhere to compliance standards
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
• Successful sales track record
• Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
• Active state variable life and health license
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Florida Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Financial Services Specialist - Inverness Branch
Regions Financial - Inverness, FL
Financial Analyst with growth potenial
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Naples, FL
Financial Service Specialist - Boyton Beach Branch
Regions Financial - Boynton Beach, FL
Locate this job: