Financial Advisor/ Duluth, MN Job Listing at American International Group in Duluth, MN (Job ID aig-178330)
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Financial Advisor/ Duluth, MN
Job ID #: 70623 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: MN-Duluth Education Preferred: High School Diploma
Business Unit: AIG Life and Retirement Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Sales Travel Percentage:
At VALIC, our Financial Advisors assist clients in the education, healthcare and governmental sectors by partnering to plan for their retirement. Whether you’re an experienced Financial Advisor or new to the business, you will have the support of one of the most well respected 403(b) firms in the country. If you’re looking for opportunities that are truly unique, VALIC is ready to invest in you and help grow your career!
As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators. You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of one of the top 403(b) providers. You will also be provided with the following:
• An existing book of business
• Access to group participants/members
• Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
• Flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule
• Benefits from day one to include a 401K and pension plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
This position reports to a District Manager that will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book. You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region and nationally.
• Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking
• Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs
• Continually exceed sales expectations
• Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
• Adhere to compliance standards
• 3+ years Advisor experience
• Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license
• Active FINRA Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
• Active state variable life and health license
If you are a licensed financial professional, find out why VALIC is the best kept secret in the industry. Throw away your phone book and come join one of the largest retirement plan services providers in the United States.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
SunAmerica Financial Group is the fourth largest life insurance organization in the United States based on more than $221 billion of admitted assets as of September 30, 2009. It is comprised of several leading life insurance and retirement services businesses, including American General Life Companies, AGLA, VALIC, Western National Life Insurance Company, SunAmerica Retirement Markets, SunAmerica Mutual Funds, SunAmerica Affordable Housing Partners, FSC Securities, Royal Alliance and SagePoint Financial. The unified businesses, which comprise the domestic life and retirement services unit of AIG, offer a comprehensive suite of life insurance, retirement savings products and guaranteed income solutions through an established multi-channel distribution network that includes banks, national, regional and independent broker-dealers, career financial advisors, wholesale life brokers, insurance agents and a direct to consumer platform. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Minnesota Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Accountemps - St. Cloud, MN
3M - Maplewood, MN
Financial Advisor - Brainerd, MN
American International Group - Brainerd, MN
Locate this job: