Financial Advisor/ Washington, DC Job Listing at American International Group in Washington, DC
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Financial Advisor/ Washington, DC
Job ID #: 70685 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: DC-Washington Education Preferred: High School Diploma
Business Unit: Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Sales Travel Percentage:
When was the last time you were handed a book of business? When was the last time you had an established territory with warm leads? When was the last time you were able to throw away the phone book?
If you answered "NEVER" to each of these questions, VALIC is the place for you. As a VALIC Advisor, you will receive the following on your first day:
• An existing book of business with clients in established territories.
• Full marketing and technology support.
• Full benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
• Professional growth and tuition reimbursement.
• Company sponsored licensing for non licensed sales professionals.
• Competitive compensation and grid payout.
• Training and Development Allowance your first year, straight commission thereafter.
• Flexible work schedule.
• The strength and support of a 50-year pioneer and leader in the 403(b) segment.
• 3+ years Advisor experience
• Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license
• Active FINRA Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
• Active state variable life and health license
If you are a licensed financial professional, find out why VALIC is the best kept secret in the industry. Throw away your phone book and come join one of the largest retirement plan services providers in the United States.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
SunAmerica Financial Group is the fourth largest life insurance organization in the United States based on more than $221 billion of admitted assets as of September 30, 2009. It is comprised of several leading life insurance and retirement services businesses, including American General Life Companies, AGLA, VALIC, Western National Life Insurance Company, SunAmerica Retirement Markets, SunAmerica Mutual Funds, SunAmerica Affordable Housing Partners, FSC Securities, Royal Alliance and SagePoint Financial. The unified businesses, which comprise the domestic life and retirement services unit of AIG, offer a comprehensive suite of life insurance, retirement savings products and guaranteed income solutions through an established multi-channel distribution network that includes banks, national, regional and independent broker-dealers, career financial advisors, wholesale life brokers, insurance agents and a direct to consumer platform. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Baltimore, MD
View similar jobs:
Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant - Columbia, MD
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Columbia, MD
Salsbury & Associates - Baltimore, MD
Salsbury & Associates - Columbia, MD
Locate this job: