Operations Manager - BPO/Sapphire Job Listing at American International Group in Kuala Lumpur (Job ID aig-192641)
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Operations Manager - BPO/Sapphire
Job ID #: 75543 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Business Unit: Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Operations Travel Percentage:
• Supports, coaches and manages a team.
• Communicates performance against objectives with the individual team members and constantly monitors performance in terms of agreed key performance indicators (e.g. Processing Turn Around Time, Processing accuracy, Call AHT and Quality, etc).
• Works with workforce management and coordinates roster for team members to ensure that agreed shifts would be covered.
• Conducts return to work interviews after absenteeism.
• Conducts regular team meetings and buzz sessions to ensure that two-way communication is maintained between team members and management.
• Supports the management team in the creation of management reports based on agreed time scales.
• Attends to the resolution of escalated customer complaints received and spends an agreed proportion of time on hands-on processing / answering calls.
• Conduct performance monitoring and subsequently undertakes coaching sessions with team members.
• Disseminates information received from client contact point to the team members as soon as possible and ensures that the team members are fully briefed on the information received.
• Support the Shared Services Customer Service Group in achieving its overall service levels (e.g. processing Turn Around Time / AHT, Quality Assurance, Accuracy etc) .
• Identifies area for service improvements and makes recommendation to the management team.
• Supervise and monitor team members work distribution, quality, productivity and overall corporate discipline.
• Responsible for handling a variety of functions including, but not limited to, product enquiry, customer service delivery / Service Desk, recovery, claims, u/w, administration, and policy processing for all insurance lines.
• Identify opportunities to improve processing efficiency / Contact Center performance.
• Conduct product briefing and process briefing and training to new CSG hires.
• Ensure adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures as stipulated by the business units.
• Conduct Service recovery for any service shortfall.
• Participate in corporate related initiatives where required.
• Proactively work with Shared Services CSG senior management to understand forthcoming work / projected call volumes, new products, modifications to existing offering and cost drivers.
• Support the Shared Services CSG senior management in the review and implementation of Shared Services staff human resource related issues.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Strategic planning.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Good planning and follow-up skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Strong Leadership and initiative
• Professional and ability to work independently
• High attention to detail as well as understanding of business needs
• Ability to manage and motivate team members effectively
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Malaysia
View similar jobs:
Newell Rubbermaid - Sarawak, Malaysia
CIB Operations - Transaction Processing Specialist - Professional
JPMorgan Chase - Labuan, Malaysia
CIB Operations - Transaction Processing Manager - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Locate this job: