Process Analyst Job Listing at American International Group in Kuala Lumpur (Job ID aig-192667)
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
Job ID #: 76097 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Business Unit: Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Project/Program Management Travel Percentage:
• Responsible for understanding business objectives and conduct data driven analysis of business processes to identify and communicate solutions that improve the process.
• Conduct analytics on metrics & processes to understand the metrics and process performance.
• Facilitating the re-design of business processes including clarifying, identifying issues and facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control and effectiveness of these processes
• Identifying the root of business problems and creating strong and rational business cases for change/no action.
• Preparing detailed documentation (process maps, diagrams and reports) of the business processes
• Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts to identify process improvements and reengineering opportunities.
• Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
• To assist with developing training courses, workshops and methods to support process management.
• To find ways of re-using the process information to support other key business activities – e.g. business continuity.
• Experience in business requirements analysis, process mapping and modeling
• Computer literate and a proficient user of MS Office applications (Visio, Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
• Analytical, meticulous and problem solving skills.
• Strong facilitation, observational and interviewing skills.
• Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to work independently under the direction of the project manager.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Experience in project management and process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean) would be added advantage.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Malaysia
View similar jobs:
Credit Management Officer
Standard Chartered - Malaysia
Sales Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
American International Group - Kuala Lumpur
Vendor Operations Lead, SEA
Google - Kuala Lumpur
Locate this job: