R584 - Messaging Analyst (Japanese Speaker) Job Listing at American International Group in Cyberjaya
Aerospace / Defense, Financial Services
R584 - Messaging Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Job ID #: 77456 Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Cyberjaya Education Preferred: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Business Unit: Corporate Relocation Provided: No
Functional Area: Information Technology Travel Percentage:
• Must speak fluent Japanese.
• Support and maintain the overall Messaging environment and infrastructure of the Corporate Messaging hubs (Livingston, EMEA, SEA, Japan, DC II and 36 MMF servers)
• Support Messaging mailboxes for 65,000+ mailboxes globally
• 2rd Level support for Messaging Operations
• Work closely with CRM/Account Executives
• Work closely with Microsoft Alliance Engineer and Messaging DSE
• Provide weekly status reports
• Provide Disaster Recovery assistance for Exchange sites, individual servers and individual mailboxes
• Perform implementations, upgrades, updates
• Deployment of new architecture/software
• On Call Rotation
• Ensure the guidelines of existing change management policies are followed stringently. This includes participation in weekly change committee meetings, advance client notification, IVP and client verification testing immediately after changes, back out and contingency planning and all other necessary procedures.
• Follow AIG guidelines for Request for Service
• Respond to all Service Center tickets within established expected time frames. Severity 1 and VIP issues must be responded to within 15 minutes. Other problems must be responded to within 4 business hours. Requests must be responded to within 2 business days.
• Provide clear, open, accurate and continuous communications with staff, management and peers, within and outside the department in order to share lessons learned, important project information, and upper management direction and vision essential to assisting the AIGT to achieve world class status.
• Provide clear and concise follow-up on any root cause analysis that coincides with SEV 1's that have been assigned. All updates need to be entered on the AIGESC web site one week after the Action Item has been assigned.
? Testing new releases, new gateway connections, companion products, maintenance, fixes, customizations facilities and product interfaces
? Identification and escalation to Management as needed
• Ability to speak and write in English (a plus)
• Exchange 2007/2010 – installing/configuring/trouble-shooting Level 2
• Scripting a plus
• Active directory – Working knowledge
• OWA – Strong Knowledge
• OS 2003+ – installing/configuring/trouble-shooting Level 2
• OS2008 a plus
• Anti-Virus Software, including Virus Wall experience
o Proofpoint a plus
o TrendMicro a plus
• Optimizing connectors, setting up hubs, mailboxes, etc
• Experience with various types of connectors that are often used in the environment, ex SMTP
• Complete understanding of rebuilding queues and trouble-shooting
• Strong working knowledge with utilities such as eseutil/isinteg/exmon/BPA/scripting
• Comprehensive understanding of Exchange databases and their structures
• Strong understanding of protocols LDAP, POP3, HTTP and their usage within Exchange. This is for trouble-shooting directory, mail and web related issues.
• Solid SMTP knowledge of routing, including how to reroute domains
• Solid IIS knowledge for OWA
• Strong trouble-shooting via usrdmp files to find the root cause of outages due to reboots. By analyzing the usrdmp file it can be determined what application was causing the problem.
• Ability to work with all hub sites
• Clear communications – oral and written skills
• Ability to adapt to changing environments
• Strong self-motivated
• Accountable for results
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Poses MCITP.
AIG Global Services (Malaysia) is an established MSC-status company providing IT shared services to American International Group (AIG) companies around the world.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG), world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer.
AIG Global Services (Malaysia) has established centers of excellence for many of its services and is staffed with high-caliber professionals. The company continues to leverage the very latest technologies and values industry standards to ensure that the services offered are on par with the best globally. We are firm believers in the certification of individuals and will invest in our workforce to ensure that these needs are met.
We have an employee centric culture which places value on teamwork, leadership by example, quality, a fun & innovative culture. We seek dynamic individuals who to forward to meeting the demands of working in a global environment, including the possibility of international travel.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Malaysia
View similar jobs:
Audit and Compliance Analyst - Thai Speaking
American Express - Wilayah Persekutuan
Audit and Compliance Analyst - Japanese Speaking
American Express - Wilayah Persekutuan
TS - Treasury Services Operation Support Manager
J.P. Morgan - Malaysia
Locate this job: