Apply on Company Website
Job Title: Paramedic - Full time and Part Time Location: Las Cruces, NM Req #: 14347 Reports To: Field Supervisor Department: Operations Company: AMR-S FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
Other duties as defined by the formal job description
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current state Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid State Driver's License.
• Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
** CB DO NOT REMOVE**