Vehicle Service Tech Job Listing at American Medical Response in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Vehicle Service Tech Location: San Diego, CA Req #: Reports To: Operations Supervisor Posting End Date: Department: Operations Company: AMR-SW FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The Vehicle Service Technician (VST) is responsible for ensuring that all ambulances are "response ready" for the field crews coming in for their shift assignment, with the goal of reducing down time and increasing the quality and delivery of our services to the crews and our patients. The delivered product is a clean vehicle inside and outside with well stocked shelves and functioning equipment. It is important that the product produced is maintained to the highest standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Vehicle inventory check.
- Clean ambulances inside and outside.
- Restock ambulance supplies daily.
- Ensure deep cycling of monitor batteries every three months
- Mechanical check vehicles/okay brakes, fluid, window washer fluid.
- Ensure the workspace is clean and organized.
- Requisition supplies for replacement.
- Other duties as assigned.
**CB DO NOT DELETE**
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Automotive jobs in California Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Diesel Technician/Mechanic I
Penske - Riverside, CA
Spa Retail Sales Agent
Montage Laguna Beach - Laguna Beach, CA
Kelly Services - Bakersfield, CA
Locate this job: