CATEGORY ANALYST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Job Listing at Anderson Merchandisers in Bentonville, AR (Job ID andersonmerch-1300619&lang=en)
Media / Publishing
Title: CATEGORY ANALYST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The following key points define the expectation of the Category Analyst. The necessary skill-set includes proactive and timely problem solving abilities that include concise and actionable recommendations which drive sales and profitability for the customer and the company.
The Administrative Assistant is a position of a highly confidential nature. This is a position of an administrative assistant that can provide timely and accurate support for the customer team. The position must effectively communicate with the team as well as internal and external senior executives. This position is responsible to organize, prioritize and ensure execution of all sales administration activities, i.e. sales meetings, sales correspondence, benefit time tracking, maintaining confidentiality, documentation, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS, Including but not limited to the following:
* Develop and deliver all standard reporting with concise information in a timely uninterrupted manner
* Analyze with action steps on all of the following key areas of the business, and provide customer with actionable steps to correct or enhance the business.
* Evaluate marketing and team initiatives determining success or failure as it relates to promotion, pricing, brand, product position, consumer, and modular.
* Conduct regular meetings with internal personnel and customer buyers, providing definitive action steps for execution.
* Analysis of the category and identification of growth opportunities for all segments of the business.
* Execute modular process utilizing knowledge and expertise focused on sales, efficiency, financial impact, and consumer buying patterns.
* Identify and communicate customer trends, opportunities, what is not working and why, by modular and for the category.
* Integrate category data utilizing DSS and Prospace and consumer information to create a customer focused modular.
* Conduct promotional analysis and review with recommendations as it relates to quantity, price, customer effectiveness, sell through, pieces per store, and performance.
* Participate in weekly team meetings and bring solutions and forward thinking business practices for implementation
* Coordinate meetings and materials
* Distribute weekly reports to Management Team
* Track and maintain expenses
* Ensure travel is booked in a timely manner to ensure best prices
* Must be able to work effectively with associates from all departments in all locations, as well as contacts outside the company
* Must be flexible, able to multi-task and be able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to ensure all are completed on time
* Track the vacation & sick time of the team and distribute to payroll department
* Administrative duties including typing, filing, answering phones, distributing mail, other needs as identified by the Management Team
Responsible to maintain supplies for the sales division, ordering and replenishing, as necessary
* Strong analytical skills required
* Previous analysis, supply chain, retail and / or sales experience is preferred
* Must be proficient in Retail Link, Excel, and Access
* Experience with Pro Space preferred
* Shiloh experience preferred
* High School Diploma or Equivalent is required – College degree preferred
* Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
* Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
* Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
* Interpersonal skills – the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
* Oral Communication – the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Written Communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
* Quality Control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Planning/Organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.Purchasing
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Holt, MI
OfficeTeam - Waynesboro, GA
OfficeTeam - Davenport, IA
Locate this job: