3rd Annual Sustainable Economy Conference Internship Job Listing at Annual Sustainable Economy Conference in Brookline, MA (Job ID 500753)
The Annual Sustainable Economy Conference is designed to:
* Provide a platform to discuss new collaborations and partnerships for sustainable solutions within and across sectors
* Serve as a resource on cutting edge sustainable thinking through experiences, case studies, and showcases
* Promote diversity and inclusion to improve business performance in Massachusetts
* Provide effective tools and approaches for meeting the challenges of the changing global market and encouraging businesses to meet the new market expectations
* Promote an equitable and ecologically sustainable economy
The 3rd Annual SEC is designed to foster the development of new networks and business relationships and bring together government, business, academic, nonprofit and community sectors for the purpose of creating sustainable communities and a sustainable economy in Massachusetts.
Internship Position: To assist in the development of the SEC. The internship is primarily a virtual office position. Start now. Gain experience with a well received organization driving the sustainability conversation.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Director Internal Communications
Philips North America - Andover, MA
Junior Accountant Needed for Cutting Edge Firm!
Accountemps - Boston, MA
Locate this job: