Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Project Manager Job Listing at APC in ON
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Schneider Electric
Job Title Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Project Manager
Location CAN - ON - Mississauga
Req. # 32538
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
It is an exciting time to join Schneider Electric. We are the global specialist in energy management, and offer integrated solutions to make energy safer, more reliable, efficient and productive. Our 120,000 employees in over 100 countries help individuals & organizations make the most of their energy. Our commitment to customers, respect for people, performance obsession, team spirit and risk taking - and care for the environment - are shared by our teams all over the world. From national initiatives with Habitat for Humanity and The United Way, to getting involved with charities and organizations around specific Schneider Electric locations, we are committed to making our communities a better place to live and work.
At Schneider Electric, career growth possibilities are extensive. Schneider Electric Canada belongs to the North American Division, one of three geographic divisions of Schneider Electric, which is globally headquartered in Paris, France. We pride ourselves on being extremely diverse, both culturally and technically.
This position manages Process/Continuous improvement projects across Canada as part of the Customer Satisfaction and Quality team.
This person will:
1. Develop strategy and identify opportunity for continuous improvement
2. Implement continuous improvement by using "Lean Six Sigma" and others methodologies
3. Work collaboratively with related functions to ensure all methods / processes deliver the expected benefit to customers and business bottom line.
4. Coordinate the implementation of agreed changes and monitor to ensure they are robust and sustainable.
5. Coach the teams to ensure that the organization is a highly motivated and competent and lives the quality and process improvement culture.
Key Skills for success in this role:
• Understanding of business processes,
• Experience with change management and influencing corporate culture;
• Ability to translate quality improvement projects into improved business results;
• Excellent capacity to listen;
• Excellent analytical and technical skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural environment;
• Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirited.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
CIB - F&BM - Commodities
J.P. Morgan - AB, Alberta
Software Development Engineer - Transportation Technologies
Amazon - Canada
Locate this job: