Energy Solutions (Multiple Positions, Multiple Locations) Job Listing at APC in TN
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Power Management
Job Title Energy Solutions (Multiple Positions, Multiple Locations)
Location USA - TN - Nashville
Req. # 30653
Job Responsibilities As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 120 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion Euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
• Candidate must be proactive, highly motivated, and have excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Energy Solutions Development Program - Power Management
This rotational program gives the opportunity to gain necessary exposure to Energy Solutions, participants will follow three functional rotations. Potential rotations in the program will include Front Office Sales, Customer Technical Support, and Engineering Services.
• Energy Solutions Sales - Responsible for providing pre-sales support both technical and commercial to internal and external customers; qualifying and prioritizing prospects, and supporting the outside sales in a designated region; directly support the efforts of the US Schneider Electric external sales force. In addition, the ESS Support Engineer will act as mentor and technical expert to the Energy Solutions Sales Specialist on the team.
• Customer Technical Support - Position is accountable for answering telephone ‘hot line' or written inquiries from external and internal customers regarding Square D Power Management Engineered solutions and products including analyzing and resolving issues with metering applications, software, communication networks, and product applications. Position is also accountable for performing proactive services on customer systems such as system upgrades, system optimization, and identifying future potential issues.
• Engineering Services - Responsibilities for this program include engineering, programming, and commissioning of systems typically used in the monitoring and control of electrical power distribution.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Must be available to relocate after one year
• Desired coop work experience in designing electrical control systems, PLC programming/troubleshooting, HMI configuration including graphical screen development.
• Desired knowledge in computer networking architectures, topologies and hardware.
• The program begins at the Schneider Electric Nashville, Tennessee location. Upon completion of the training program are opportunities to relocate based on business needs.
Energy Solutions Software Engineer - Power Management
Software Engineer would develop customer specific applications, add-on modules and reporting for power and energy management systems. The full lifecycle software development group focuses on acquisition, processing and reporting metered data, alarms and events. Duties include all parts of the software development lifecycle from requirements management through maintenance on both new and existing applications.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Design and Experience Using Object Oriented Programming
• Desired experience with C#, TFS, Visual Studio Development Environment, WCF, SQL Server, and Silverlight, but not required
Location: Nashville, TN
Energy Solutions Operations & Engineering - Performance Contracting
This department hires individuals for positions in project development and engineering, performance assurance support services (PASS) and project site/construction engineering. Project development engineering roles focus on energy audits, studies and modeling as well as mechanical and electrical design. PASS roles focus on software applications and network integration, utility usage and rates analysis, and sustaining service with clients. Project site engineers manage and oversee installation, validation and commissioning of solutions on client sites.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Construction jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Bridgestone - Firestone - La Vergne, TN
Residential Sales Contractor
Empire Today, LLC - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: