Field Service Rep Job Listing at APC in NC
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Schneider Electric
Job Title Field Service Rep
Location USA - NC - Raleigh
Req. # 29361
Job Responsibilities Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is a market-leading supplier of electrical distribution industrial control and automation products, systems and services. Square D is the flagship brand of the North American Division, one of four geographic divisions of Schneider Electric, headquartered in Paris, France.
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
• Installing, inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing low and medium voltage electrical power distribution equipment
• Instructs customers and sales personnel on the operation and maintenance of equipment
• Installs, services and repairs customer equipment. Performs warranty work and start-up service.
• Performs testing, calibration, checking, correcting, adjusting and repair services on customer products.
• Provides technical support in product service, product training and applications.
• Analyzes complex problems in equipment and machinery using knowledge of electrical power systems and electronics to isolate and correct the fault.
• Consults with product support and engineering personnel to determine solutions to complex problems in system operation.
• Reports customer suggestions on product improvement and existing product designs to the appropriate technical specialist.
• Assists in the developing design modifications. Implements modifications and provides installation support for the modifications.
• Develops and maintains ongoing customer relationships with regards to all aspects of equipment repair and maintenance.
• Maintains service equipment, tools and documentation.
Additional Requirements: On-site customer support as well as significant travel (local and overnight stays) and overtime (20%). Much of the overtime work is scheduled during weekend hours and nonstandard times including third shift hours.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or 2 year Technical degree with Power/Electrical Construction focus
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in RDU, NC
View similar jobs:
Freedom Roads - Raleigh, NC
Camping World and Good Sam - Raleigh, NC
Bankruptcy Specialist 1
Wells Fargo - Raleigh, NC
Locate this job: