Field Service Representative Job Listing at APC in CO
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Schneider Electric
Job Title Field Service Representative
Location USA - CO - Denver
Req. # 32113
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position is accountable for, but not limited to:
• Installing, inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing low and medium voltage electrical power distribution equipment
• Instructs customers and sales personnel on the operation and maintenance of equipment
• Installs, services and repairs customer equipment. Performs warranty work and start-up service.
• Performs testing, calibration, checking, correcting, adjusting and repair services on customer products.
• Provides technical support in product service, product training and applications.
• Analyzes complex problems in equipment and machinery using knowledge of electrical power systems and electronics to isolate and correct the fault.
• Consults with product support and engineering personnel to determine solutions to complex problems in system operation.
• Reports customer suggestions on product improvement and existing product designs to the appropriate technical specialist.
• Assists in the developing design modifications. Implements modifications and provides installation support for the modifications.
• Develops and maintains ongoing customer relationships with regards to all aspects of equipment repair and maintenance.
• Maintains service equipment, tools and documentation.
Additional Requirements: On-site customer support as well as significant travel (local and overnight stays) and overtime (20%). Much of the overtime work is scheduled during weekend hours and nonstandard times including third shift hours.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Supervisor
OfficeTeam - BOULDER, CO
Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone - Firestone - Boulder, CO
Product Support Specialist
Robert Half Technology - BROOMFIELD, CO
Locate this job: