Industralization Engineer Job Listing at APC in MO
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Job Title Industralization Engineer
Location USA - MO - St. Louis
Req. # 31569
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Senior Industrialization Engineer. In this role you will support a Global Supply Chain strategy for the Rack Systems Business Segment for the Solutions Line of Business (LOB).
The Industrialization Engineer supports the LOB Product Roadmaps and insures alignment/readiness with Global Supply Chain, Factories and Distribution Centers. He or she implements Industrialization performance Metrics/KPIs in support of LOB strategy.
• Supports Rack Systems LOB product roadmaps & special projects
• Support a GSC Strategy that aligns w/Solutions LOB service level objectives - Product Offer, Quality, Cost & Lead-time
• Interfaces with senior leadership on new products/solutions and new process developments.
• Accountable for introduction of product roadmaps from concept stage through release to sales in manufacturing
• Maintain a constant surveillance over product/solution design and manufacturing processes for the purpose of reducing and controlling costs while maintaining quality standards to meet customer expectations.
• Sets DFMA, DFT, and DFS targets.
• Collaborate w/Factory NPI and Corporate ITB GSC teams to insure products meet DFMA, DFT, and DFS elements.
• Insure Projects align w/Corporate Purchasing initiatives - K&C supplier selections, single, and sole part sourcing.
• Bachelor's degree required - preferably in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
• 7 - 12 years relevant work experience
• New Product Development or New Product Introduction
• Ability to work cross-functionally and manage without authority
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work cross-functionally and partner with other LOBs, Global Supply Chain, Factory NPI teams and Zones; plus knowledge in the following areas:
• International Experience - specifically in emerging economies
• Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma
• ERP System; preferably Oracle and/or SAP
• Continuous improvement
• Logistic and warehouse management
• Purchasing processes
Potential 30% international travel to support the business
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Process Engineer II_AMOPR
Spectraforce - Anasco
Quality Care of Waco- PRN Speech Language Pathologist
RehabCare - United States of America
Line Serviceman DOL (UN667)
Black Hills Corporation - Pueblo, CO
Locate this job: