Manager, Corporate Finance - Process & Control Job Listing at APC in RI
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Job Title Manager, Corporate Finance - Process & Control
Location USA - RI - West Kingston
Req. # 30998
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric. As a global specialist in energy management, we are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Manager, Corporate Finance - Process & Control, in our West Kingston, RI location. This position is an essential part of the Finance team responsible for identifying, documenting and improving Finance business process activities with consideration of internal control configuration and user responsibility management (SOD), and will work closely with the global Finance team to develop, improve and document business processes, business and functional requirements.
* Support programs and projects driven by the CFO organization and will focus mainly on the areas of Finance (i.e. Accounting & Consolidations, Reporting, Projects, Services Accounting, A/R, A/P, etc.).
* Directly participate in the governance and business support of the ITB global KIC's program.
* Design and deployment of systems, applications and tools intregal to the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance processes.
* Collaborate with finance colleagues, IT staff and process teams to identify user requirements, assess and recommend application solutions, he/she will share responsibility with other team members to ensure on-time application delivery, which requires a clear understanding of business requirements, expectations and capabilities.
* Actively participate in the ITB M&A lifecycle, including opportunity analysis, transaction support and post-closing value creation activities (i.e. integration).
* Act effectively as a team member by working closely with identified key individuals in the business group, as well as perform other duties as needed.
* Bachelors (4 year college degree) in a business/accounting major
* 5+ years within a multi-dimensional private or public company and/or public CPA firm.
* Advanced user of ERP Software (i.e. Oracle, SAP etc), Reporting software (i.e. Hyperion) and Microsoft office tools.
* Solid understanding of core business processes and internal controls
* Experience with process definition and strong project management skills.
* Proficient with financial statement preparation and principles.
* Solid understanding a common business valuation principles and M&A process objectives.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
* Ability to thrive in deadline driven environment and ability to learn new tasks quickly.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work well with various departments and cross-cultural differences.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Rhode Island Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Bed Bath & Beyond - Warwick, RI
Business Analyst - Senior
APC - RI
Locate this job: