Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Job Listing at APC in CA
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Job Title Manufacturing Engineer - Senior
Location USA - CA - Clovis
Req. # 32804
Job Responsibilities This position is accountable for providing both technical and project leadership mainly in the areas related to applications; electrical/electronics; mechanical; manufacturing; quality; safety, health & environmental; or software. Promotes technological specialty within the corporation and also at various professional bodies.
1. Leads specification, design, analysis and development of engineering projects.
2. Evaluates and validates design alternatives to create optimum system/process designs.
3. Leads the teams of engineers, designers and technicians through a complete product development, or in application of engineering specialty.
4. Participates in strategic planning as a member from engineering and technology development effort.
5. Certifies technical accuracy of system/process designs.
6. Remains abreast of the latest developments in engineering specialty to guide future development efforts.
7. Acts as a technical consultant on engineering specialty for anyone who needs the service.
Required: Bachelors degree in engineering (mechanical preferred); Minimum 5 years engineer experience with valves and actuators
Preferred: Knowledge of cell or line architecture, Lean Concepts, Kaisen, 6 Sigma, AutoCad, Lab View, Solid Works, C++; Prior mentoring experience
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Materials Handler- 59
Mathis Brothers Furniture - Mathis Brothers, CA
APC - CA
Future Opportunities - Warehouse Technician
Goodyear - Fresno, CA
Locate this job: