Mechatronics Engineer_China_Shanghai Job Listing at APC in Shanghai
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Job Title Mechatronics Engineer_China_Shanghai
Location CN - Shanghai
Req. # 32617
Job Responsibilities Req#: 32617
Job Title: Mechatronics Engineer
Start Date: July, 2013
To be considered, submit your application to requisition 32617 at www.us.schneider-electric.com/careers
• Quality issues and technical support for plant
- Solve any Quality issue from customer, marketing, plant group and Customer complaint
related to technical deviancies.
• Product evolution follow up
- Controls the evolution of performances/standards (all products), mainly for Medium offer
• Pilot technical validation for China LV plant
-Pilot technical validation for CoS, transfer and localization
• Technical training
- Provide technical support for suppliers if required by BU
- Define and organize the technical training for all technical resources, TA, Lab, QA
• Master degree.
• Electro-mechanical major, focus on sensor and actuator are most preferred.
• Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
• Knowledge of industrial massive products R&D process.
• Familiar with Pro-E (or other 3D design software), AutoCAD.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Team-oriented and strong leadership skills.
• Ability to focus on reaching targets.
• Customer services oriented.
• Strong competency in change management.
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company's 100,000+ employees achieved sales of more than 22.4 billion Euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations "Make the most of their energy". For more information, please visit www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric in China
Since the establishment of its first joint-venture plant in Tianjin, China, in 1987, Schneider Electric has established a strong foothold in the market, and has grown together with the Chinese economy. It has witnessed different phases in China's growth over the past 25 years, and has made it a part of its own mission to contribute to a sustainable development of the Chinese economy.
Schneider Electric currently has 53 regional offices, 28 factories, six distribution centers, one learning institute, three research and development centers, one laboratory, 500 distributors and a nation-wide sales network. Schneider Electric currently employs 28,000 staff in China, and helps create thousands of other jobs through its partners and distributors. For more details, please visit www.schneider-electric.cn
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Shanghai
View similar jobs:
Innovation Chef-Hot pot
Ben and Jerry's - Shanghai
Visa - Shanghai
MD Office Operation Specialist
SAP - Shanghai
Locate this job: