Security Project Manager Job Listing at APC in TX (Job ID apc-31574)
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Buildings Americas
Job Title Security Project Manager
Location USA - TX - Dallas
Req. # 31574
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
The Security Project Manager is responsible for achieving the project's objectives. S/he works closely with the Project Sponsor and Project Management Team to define the project objectives, create a plan for and executing the plan to achieve those objectives. The Project Manager has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverables are created and in which they will be used. The Project Manager must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment
1. Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
2. Lead the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor.
3. Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
4. Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
5. Manage the timely resolution of issues, including the escalation of issues that are outside of the project team's scope of responsibility.
6. Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
7. Monitor the project and report the project status to the management on a reguar basis.
8. Small projects, local projects, limited need for coordination, small project team
KEYWORDS: Pelco, IP, Intercom, Stentofon, ASIS, CCTV, Card Access, Video, Software House, AMAG, GE Security, Casi - Rusco, Infographics, Panasonic, Sony, Bosch, Access Control
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Practice Sales - Operations Manager
Aspen Dental - Lubbock, TX
The Judge Group - winnsboro, tx
Senior Risk Analyst
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: