Struxure Application Engineer Job Listing at APC in TX
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Schneider Electric
Job Title Struxure Application Engineer
Location USA - TX - Houston
Req. # 31856
Job Responsibilities About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
1. Perform an analysis of the solution and provide a plan with the applications to use as well as the data architecture.
2. Provide a road map with the installation of applications and the delivery dates for each one.
3. Work with the responsible person of each module to provide a document with all needed parameters for integration between module and each application.
4. Maintain continuous review of market technologies and customer requirements in order to keep the solution updated in terms of applications.
5. Provide the appropriate technical direction in terms of applications, based on market needs and customer requirements, new technologies and company IT Plans (Ie: Ecostruxture / Struxtureware ).
6. Carry out market research to get information about competitor's strength on similar applications.
7. Promote education, through presentations, meetings, workshops, about specific applications to different stakeholders around the lab.
8. Maintain a direct technical connection with the Center of Expertise .
9. Recommend and/or implement corrective action if test results show that solution performance is less than expected.
10. Establish relationships and communicate with operators and plant level management.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Process Engineer II_AMOPR
Spectraforce - Anasco
Quality Care of Waco- PRN Speech Language Pathologist
RehabCare - United States of America
Line Serviceman DOL (UN667)
Black Hills Corporation - Pueblo, CO
Locate this job: