Technical Support Engineer Job Listing at APC in TN
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Customer Care Center
Job Title Technical Support Engineer
Location USA - TN - Nashville
Alternate Location(s) USA - TN - La Vergne Offices
USA - TN - Lavergne, TN
Req. # 32412
Job Responsibilities Schneider Electric's Customer Care is seeking to fill a position in the Advanced Product Support Group. The position will mainly focus on providing advanced level support and solutions for Schneider's Distribution Equipment products. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of how these products are applied in real world applications.
Some duties that would be required (not limited to):
Provides advanced assistance on Distribution Equipment product & Services for escalated questions from front line and sales organizations.
- Provides complex product & solutions application support for Loadcenters, Safety Switches, Metering, AC Disconnects, Circuit Breaker Enclosures, & Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Delivering technical support to sales engineers to assist in developing new business opportunities.
- Developing solutions to technical problems utilizing Schneider's vast product portfolio.
- Delivering information to improve with customer and enhance customer experience.
- Advocating for customer to seek a suitable solution or work around that meets the needs of the customer.
- Develop and review knowledge documentation including white papers, troubleshooting guides and knowledge articles
Additional duties include:
Participate in Customer Care continuous improvement process for Complaint & Knowledge Management.
Interface with internal functions such as Quality, Engineering, and Product Management on be half of the customer.
Work with Engineering, Designers, and Technicians to effectively develop recommendations to resolve repeatable problems.
Depending on experience individual will be expected to develop necessary expertise through a variety of training and self learning activities.
(10 percent travel possible)
-AS or BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related discipline or related career experience.
- Exhibit excellent problem solving skills, interpersonal and organizational communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working with product applications of Power and Industry equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience working with a CRM system a plus.
- Team Oriented, Assertive and Decisive.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here and the kind of people we want to attrach and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team and ourselves. We connect to customers and collegues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Technical Support- Work from Home
Kelly Services - Antioch, TN
IT Support tech
NST - East, TN
Robert Half Technology - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: