U.S. Regional Sales Manager Job Listing at APC in TX
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Performance Contracting
Job Title U.S. Regional Sales Manager
Location USA - TX - Dallas
Req. # 32971
Job Responsibilities This position is responsible for departmental sales forecasting and managing the business development and sales efforts of the sales department. This position is also responsible for ensuring that the department attains its booking gross margin objectives. Provides leadership to direct sales efforts and ensures the quality and responsiveness of the service provided.
1. Develops and implement sales and business development strategies for complex, solutions-based sales.
2. Participate in important negotiations with key customers and assist in negotiations with difficult customers.
3. Assists other departments with project implementation, service activities, collection issues and cash management.
4. Make staffing and deployment decisions to maximize productivity of employees.
5. Assists in planning goals and objectives, develop strategies, tactics, and schedules to meet companies strategic goals.
6. Monitors performance and provides coaching and development activities for staffing.
7. Assist in the development of departmental budgets.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Financial Institutions Regional Sales Representative
Vantiv - United States of America
VP and General Manager, Puerto Rico
sanofi-aventis - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Regional Account Manager
sanofi-aventis - Multiple Locations see job description., Multiple States
Locate this job: