Value Stream/Manufacturing Manager Job Listing at APC in SC
Electronics & Misc. Tech.
Divison Schneider Electric
Job Title Value Stream/Manufacturing Manager
Location USA - SC - Columbia
Req. # 32637
Job Responsibilities Organizes and integrate the internal & external resources to achieve maximum quality and productivity of the workshop; Coordinates those related functions to comply with company goal and culture;Administrate and support production team and encourage their skill development.
1. Make the working plan and manage related resources to improve the production performance by closely cooperating with related department.
2. Analyse manufacturing requirements, prepare labor resources, and arrange work assignments according to order priorities.
3. Arrange production and guarantee production quality, timing and optimize efficiency to reach company KPI. (IE,Safety, Service level).
4. Coordinate with related departments to solve problems and optimize production process as per SPS requirements.
5. Audit processes, operation procedures, products quality and guarantee safe & healthy working environment for compliance with defined requirements. (KPI: NDL).
6. Establishes and maintain work performance measurement and report system to present work results and indicate improvement direction.
7. Develop team members' competency through training, coaching, communication and performance management.
8. Enhance team building and motivate people to involve in improvement teams activities.
This position is accountable for managing the manufacturing operations for a variety of products and/or services in Fabrication as well as Circuit Breaker production. The successful candidate will oversee the implementation of manufacturing schedules, personnel requirements, quality control, production standards and safety programs. He/she will also develop manufacturing strategies to provide quality/profitable products that meet customer needs and distribution schedules. Responsibilities of the role include: Leads and coordinates the implementation of programs which support these manufacturing strategies. Provides a safe environment for all employees. Promotes and implements ergonomic principles, environmental responsibility and overall employee health and wellness. Ensures products and services meet world class standards. Leads C2Q efforts to attain internal certification goals, ISO requirements and total customer satisfaction. Provides world-class service to internal and external customers by meeting/exceeding distribution stock service goals and customer delivery requirements on non-stock orders. Continuously monitors performance and takes corrective action when necessary. Responsible for variable conversion cost and base cost management while driving continuous cost reductions. Selects, trains and develops manufacturing staff and associates to achieve company goals. Procures necessary resources to optimize staff productivity and efficiency. Provides guidance and assistance to product and manufacturing engineers making product/process modifications.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in Columbia, SC
View similar jobs:
CNC Set UP/ Operator
Kelly Services - Sumter, SC
Machinist - Greer, SC
PDS Technical Services - null, SC
PDS Technical Services - null, SC
Locate this job: