Apply on Company Website
Description Apria Healthcare is the largest provider of home healthcare products and services in the United States, offering a comprehensive range of home respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy and home medical equipment services to over 2 million patients annually in all 50 states through approximately 550 locations. We are committed to full-service homecare solutions that give maximum independence to our patients. Please visit our website at www.apria.com.
- Responsible for meeting branch revenue budget, selling to key accounts and managing activities of subordinates (Account Executives/Clinical Account Specialists/Sales Associates) to meet and exceed key account referral patterns.
- Entails direct selling, monitoring of service levels and ongoing branch interfaces.
- Responsible for maximizing non-exclusive contract volume from accounts by interfacing closely with Regional Account Managers to understand provider's networks and drive business through sales and service.
- In conjunction with the RVP Sales and respective branch managers, identify key core referral customers and design a sales/service strategy and organization to maximize referral volume.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records on perspective active accounts. This includes own sales activity as well as the referral and activity reports of subordinates for which they are responsible.
- The on-going updating of quarterly strategic plans regarding top active and prospective accounts is also included.
- Responsible for setting and tracking weekly sales goals and calls, specifically focused on key products.
- Conduct ride along with sales staff.
- Create clear and effective communication with branch offices.
- Coach, develop, and manage employee performance.
- Responsible for building relationships with internal branch staff.
- Handle customer complaints effectively.
- Manage growth initiatives.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance appraisal and disciplining of subordinate staff.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required; BA or BS is preferred.
- At least three years related experience is required, with some in healthcare and managed care.
- One of more years experience in sales management is preferred.
- Successful completion of Apria's Sales Certification Program.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V