Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com . Clinical Service Liaison RN This is an ideal position for someone that is detail oriented, has clinical skills, is customer focused, and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. You must be a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains and grows core therapy admits through customer relationships and provides responsive customer service with assigned accounts. Evaluates current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of core therapy referrals, qualifying criteria both by payor source and branch.
- Collaborates with case managers, payers, referral sources, home health agencies and Coram staff to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care.
- Conducts in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff.
- Introduces new services, therapies, drug protocols and products to referral sources.
- Recognizes opportunities for expanding the business relationships with existing accounts and involves the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President, Sales at the appropriate time to present and negotiate Coram's other programs.
- Provides clinical expertise in support of the sales effort by utilizing clinical skills to assist referral sources with identification of appropriate home infusion candidates, providing assessment of patients' ability to provide care, providing patient teaching regarding therapy and supplies, and/or by connecting patient to a pump in order to facilitate discharge from a facility.
- Appropriately documents patient care activity, coordination of home infusion nursing services provided and all communication with patients, physician and referral source.
- Documentation is legible, accurate, complete, and complies with company policy and procedure for electronic and paper patient clinical record entries.
- Communicates/coordinates discharge planning activities for new patient referrals with branch personnel (admissions, clinical, operations, reimbursement) and referral sources).
- Assists with activities to achieve favorable branch net revenue and profit/loss that meet Company objectives.
- Participates in all scheduled sales conference calls and branch meetings as directed.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or school of nursing, plus a minimum of three years of IV related experience and 2 years of home healthcare preferred. Sales and customer service experience strongly desired.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in appropriate state of practice is required. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have and maintain a current CPR.
- CRNI preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written).
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to demonstrate equipment, administer medications and to drive.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements include close vision, color vision, night vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals such as chemotherapy drugs.
- The employee regularly works in outside weather conditions when traveling.
- The employee is exposed to potentially infectious materials such as blood and/or body fluids.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V