Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com . This position is responsible for performing data entry into the company’s operating system tables and taking the necessary actions to prevent erroneous, inaccurate, or duplicative data.
- Performs timely entry of data into the respective operating system tables. This includes the validation of the accuracy of that data in addition to the prevention of erroneous or duplicative data being introduced into the company’s data tables.
- Performs editing of the existing data either as a result of a request from the field locations or as a result of performing data quality assurance procedures.
- Performs activities in the company’s master database tool to establish and maintain customer and account profiles. Properly aligns customer and account relationships within the master data base.
- Performs Quality Assurance procedures as outlined in the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates data entry activities with others on the team
- Participates in planning, organizing, and testing new system designs as needed.
- Assists in providing support 24/7 specifically to respond to new requests from the business.
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to address discrepancies identified.
- Perform standard queries and searches to identify data inconsistencies.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and experience equivalent to a high school degree is required and some college preferred.
- At least 1 year related work experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Effectively speak before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have demonstrated experience with excel, including creating reports, use of sorting and filtering, word processing, excellent use of the internet as a means to research.
- The position requires constant sitting with occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and stooping.
- Requires the constant use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects and the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Constant talking and hearing.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V