Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations, over 50 infusion suites and 2 specialty pharmacies throughout the country. Our more than 3,600 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV and specialty pharmacy patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com and www.coramrx.com . Are you a power user with Excel? Do you have management experience? If so, this may be a great fit for you. This position is responsible for overseeing and directing the activities associated with the company’s data tables to ensure the highest level of accuracy.
- Management of day to day activities within the Data Steward Team including creating assignments and managing the work load and on call schedule.
- Trains all employees to maintain a high level of skill and knowledge of their positions.
- Completes all employee performance appraisals in a timely fashion.
- Orients new employees to their roles and to the company.
- Ensures all employees adhere to the company and departmental policies and standard operating procedures.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policy
- Gathers productivity data for department to ensure metrics are maintained.
- Query and analyze quality assurance data and related reporting in both the field operating system and the master database tool.
- Performs timely entry of data into the respective operating system tables. This includes the validation of the accuracy of that data in addition to the prevention of erroneous or duplicative data being introduced into the company’s data tables.
- Performs editing of the existing data either as a result of a request from the field locations or as a result of performing data quality assurance procedures.
- Performs activities in the company’s master database tool to establish and maintain customer and account profiles.
- Properly aligns customer and account relationships within the master data base.
- Performs Quality Assurance procedures as outlined in the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates data entry activities with others on the team
- Participates in planning, organizing, and testing new system designs as needed.
- Assists in providing support 24/7 specifically to respond to new requests from the business.
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to address discrepancies identified.
- Perform standard queries and searches to identify data inconsistencies.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and experience equivalent to a two year college degree is required.
- At least 6 years related work experience is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have demonstrated experience with excel and should have advanced excel skills including managing tables, creating pivot tables, creating formulas, and word processing,
- Excellent key board skills and use of a mouse.
- The position requires constant sitting with occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and stooping.
- Requires the constant use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects and the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Constant talking and hearing.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V