Apply on Company Website
Description Coram is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com . Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist acts as a business partner to regional management in all aspects of human resources. Candidate must act with a sense of urgency and possess the ability to:
- Ability to handle employee relations issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
- Raise issues and/or identifies patterns that require Human Resources solutions.
- Ability to effectively listen to issues and respond appropriately.
- Provide timely and relevant information and to management and teammates across region.
- Seek new ways to improve and recommends improvements to Human Resources processes, transactions and outcomes.
- Ability to lead culture and engagement activities for region.
- Act as a resource to teammates on benefits and payroll issues.
- Conduct new hire orientation for new teammates.
- Assist managers in all recruitment activities including coordination of career fairs; university recruiting events; candidate drug testing and background verification.
- Develop knowledge of internal policies and procedures for responding to transactional issues and responding to teammate inquiries timely.
- Ability to prepare regional metrics/dashboards and to provide data analysis to the business.
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to teammates.
- Ensure project deadlines and performance standards are met in areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, adaptability, and initiative.
- Maintain teammate confidentiality throughout appropriate business processes.
- Act consistently with and represents the culture of Coram.
- Produce accurate and error free communication.
- Demonstrate accountability for actions.
- Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required.
- At least three years related experience as a Human Resource professional is required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills required.
- Must possess ability to work independently and work virtually with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel 10%.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V