Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Infusion Branch Manager - Nashville, TN
As a Branch Manager with Coram, you will manage, direct and control the cost effective, high quality operation of a branch office to provide home and alternate site Infusion care services. You will manage the costs and direct the Administrative, Nursing, and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annual established revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customer satisfaction. In addition, responsibilities will entail:
- Monitors and manages the profit and loss statement for infusion site.
- Oversees purchasing, inventory and patient care operations to ensure quality patient care while maintaining a balance with cost-effectiveness, stock availability and low holding costs.
- Optimizes resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting the business needs of pharmacies in the region.
- Works with sales force to visit customers and focus efforts on key infusion business lines to drive profitability.
- Works with branch infusion sales staff and corporate contract services to ensure local contract terms capture highest value to Apria.
- Assists in introducing new infusion products/services to prospective physician and managed care customers.
- Ensures compliance with standard company policies and procedures as well as state, federal and JCAHO requirements.
- Assists in developing, interpreting and implementing new policies and best practices.
- Coordinates the implementation of infusion programs.
- Monitors branch performance through routine surveys, audits and site visits.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance appraisal and disciplining of subordinate staff.
- Ensures project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
- Primarily supervises 3 - 6 exempt employees and/or supervisors.
- Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required.
- At least eight years related experience is required.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V