Apply on Company Website
Description Apria Healthcare is the largest provider of home healthcare products and services in the United States, offering a comprehensive range of home respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy and home medical equipment services to over 2 million patients annually in all 50 states through approximately 550 locations. We are committed to full-service homecare solutions that give maximum independence to our patients. Please visit our website at www.apria.com .
- Respond to telephone calls from patients and referral sources.
- Ensures customer satisfaction is obtained by answering questions, resolving issues and using proper phone etiquette.
- Remain available, during shift, as directed by Supervisor to meet incoming call volume.
- Maintains communication with Dispatcher regarding equipment orders and patient concerns.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and resolves service related issues.
- Ensures all communications between internal and external customers are documented in a concise and timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with patient and referral sources to ensure complete resolution of inquiry.
- Ensures all necessary paperwork and/or data entry is completed accurately to facilitate efficient delivery of the order placed. This would include information about equipment, ensuring supplies and services are consistent with product, and acknowledgement of delivery status.
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least two years related experience in Customer Service is required.
- The ability to handle large call volume or Call Center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of personal computers and various software programs (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and familiarity of an automated call distribution system (ACD) preferred.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V