Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com . Regional Operations Support Specialist
- Provides order entry training for new and current personnel on patient demographic and insurance information, medication dispensing, materials management and any other programs required for day-to-day operations.
- Provides training for new and current personnel related to the completion and processing of all documentation related to their primary job description as established in policy and procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Assists the branch management and operations staff in identifying performance improvement opportunities, along with the development and implementation of related action plans.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, policies and procedures, and accrediting body standards.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of related training programs, policies and procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Supports training efforts of other departments and works collaboratively with the development of those programs.
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma, with specialized classes related to the healthcare environment beyond is required.
- At least three years of experience in an infusion alternate site environment or other related healthcare environment is required.
- Valid driver's license with appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ability to work with Excel tables and databases.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and write technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational, training development and delivery skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Functions well independently and within a team situation.
- Previous experience in a training or similar role.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or previous lead experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V