Apply on Company Website
Description Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com .
- Responsible for growing key infusion product areas as defined by management on an annual basis.
- Promotes company products and services in a professional and creative manner.
- Expected to achieve raw minimum standard numbers.
- Develops and executes plans to grow infusion business in key infusion accounts. Plans must include accurate total business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
- Responsible for meeting defined market infusion revenue budget by servicing and growing existing business.
- Expected to work with all branch/pharmacy/clinical personnel to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Expected to meet minimum call standard through individual contacts, group in-services and trade show attendance.
- Assists market manager in developing and executing plans to grow infusion therapy business through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
- Prepares strategic plans for top active prospective accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records on prospective and active accounts.
- Ensures the timely completion and submission of itineraries and call reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required.
- At least five years related experience is required.
- Clinical background preferred.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V