Cost Engineer Job Listing at Arnold-Hanafin Corporation in New York, NY
- Environmental Engineering and Program Support seeks a dedicated, dynamic, and innovative individual to join its? Estimating Team.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Assemble historical data based on actual costs of the projects.
- Perform time and motion studies from actual field observations and by inspector?s daily log sheets.
- Analyze market conditions of labor, materials and equipment in the New York City and Westchester County area.
- Update labor, material and equipment data in the cost estimating database.
- Monitor industry trends and make recommendations to Estimating Team.
- Perform cost comparison analysis for CWEs vs. Estimates and prepare monthly and quarterly reports based on findings.
- Meets with engineering, construction and other organizations to collect and share cost information.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
CIB Tech - Infrastructure & Controls - Senior Architect/Engineer
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
Software Guidance & Assistance - New York, NY
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - New York, NY
Locate this job: