Supply Chain Position Job Listing at Arnold-Hanafin Corporation in Shelton, CT (Job ID arnolfl9905)
- The client Supply Base Management group seeks an experienced purchasing analyst candidate to join our dynamic team of professionals.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the CH-53K Supply Management and Program Management teams by expediting delivery of Supplier deliverables, resolution of issues that impede Supplier performance as well as the collection, analysis, dissemination, and presentation of data to help drive supply chain performance improvements.
- Specific roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate Supplier performance review meetings.
- Download data from Data Warehouse, SAP and Supplier portal.
- Maintain and coordinate with Buyers, Program Management and Suppliers action items/ deliverable commitments.
- Publish and distribute weekly/monthly reports to Supply Base management group and Program Management.
- Analyze and organize raw data into useful and presentable formats.
- Automate production of supplier performance specific metric charts.
- Create graphs and presentations and Supplier briefs upon request.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Middletown, CT
View similar jobs:
Assistant Resident Engineer
HNTB - Stratford, CT
Quality Assurance Manager
Aerotek - Branford, CT
Aerotek - West Haven, CT
Locate this job: