Supply Chain Professional Logistics Job Listing at Arnold-Hanafin Corporation in Shelton, CT (Job ID arnolfl9788)
- Interface with ILS, Contracts, Planners & Programs via telephone or email to ensure a quick turnaround time for the Client requirements to be inputted into SAP (ERP).
- Supply chain/purchasing experience preferred; candidate will be responsible for acquisition of materials and services required for the company.
- Execute to the Client SOW by expediting the parts/services required for the project.
- Call Suppliers as necessary to obtain commits.
- Work out programmatic engineering and parts shortages from the suppliers for the purpose of obtaining ship dates.
- Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
- Monitor PO delivery schedules and suppliers performance to ensure on time delivery in full to support internal production schedules and customer service requirements; submit weekly status reports to Client via email or telephone on a weekly basis.
- Create and submit purchase orders via ERP system; Experienced at operating ERP (SAP like) systems.
- Attend weekly update and provide status report.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Middletown, CT
View similar jobs:
Field Service Engineer with HVAC and Refrigeration, Connecticut
Thermotron Industries - New Haven, CT
Aerotek - Chester, CT
Program Controls Manager (Northeast)
Burns & McDonnell - Wallingford, CT
Locate this job: