Locate this job
Software Developer III Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
INC- Naples, FL (US08)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software development life cycle for both new applications and modifications to existing ones
- Participates in gathering user/customer functional requirements
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies
- Meet regularly with applications team to solicit feedback on needs
- Participate in writing specifications for programming projects
- Documentation and change management of custom code
- Software testing and code review
- Project management
- Integration through service oriented architecture
- Mentorship of junior-level software developers
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- At least five years in at least one of the following (two or more preferred):
- Building and enhancing custom solutions using .Net/C#/VB.NET
- SQL Programming
- Java/Oracle Programming
- Objective C Programming
- Bachelors Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: SQL/C#/VB.NET, Oracle, Java
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops.Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, enterprise applications such as ERP, MES, PLM and CRM.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website