GENERAL SCOPE SUMMARY
Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory. Responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and goals for customers located within a defined geographic territory or account list. Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer. Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
PRIMARY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales of products and services in the territory
- Develops sales strategies and forecasts sales volumes for all products and channels in territory
- Works with Solution Consultants to address customer needs
- Establish short and long term goals for his territory in line with corporate objectives
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- Specialist with advanced knowledge of company products or services..
- Ability to communicate complex information to customers and executives.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales.
- Specialized skill in sales within assigned territory
- Previous Contact Center sector experience preferred.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables. Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- 12+ years of field sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events (national and/or international)
- Languages: local languages of geographic territory to be covered. Fluent English is strongly recommended