Apply on Company Website
Computers & Information Technology, Marketing
GENERAL SCOPE SUMMARY
Key activities include partner portfolio management, sales and services program execution and engagement, as well as partner readiness and enablement. Defines, develops and deploys long-range partner enablement strategies. Evangelizes company products, drives new solutions and develops marketing tactics with partners. Stays abreast of current competition within assigned accounts and implements strategies to block competitive advancement.
PRIMARY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct Sales of Aspect solutions through Channel Partners
- Support Channel Partners sales efforts with key customers
- Work with Solution Consultant to assure support of Channel Partners on Discovery, Design, Demo, Defend and Deliver on solutions
- Work with Account Executives assigned to specific Accounts and/or verticals that are going to fulfill their opportunities via a Channel Partner
- Work with Channel Partner Office and Channel Development teams to assure Partner Readiness to sell, implement and support Aspect solutions in Market
- Create strategy with Channel Partners by implementing Territory Plans and Account Plans and assure execution
- Directs and controls activities through managers with overall responsibility for the direction of those assigned areas.
- Management responsibility for people, planning, budgets and objectives for multiple departments, product lines, locations or disciplines.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- Directs the activities of staff
- Ability to communicate complex information to Customers and Channel Partners.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Consistently works with abstract ideas or situations across functional areas of the business.
- Assesses, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas. Requires in-depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, and the company's goals.
- 5 + years professional experience.
- Experience on Contact Center software tools and services preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel to Channel Partner sites, Customers and internal meetings or events (national and/or international)
- Languages: local languages of geographic territory to be covered, English fluent recommended