Apply on Company Website
Computers & Information Technology, Marketing
Team Mission :
The Aspect Professional Services team is focused on helping customers successfully implement and benefit from our applications while adhering to Aspect methodologies and procedures in order to deliver high-quality and profitable services.
We deploy Aspect solutions in APAC-ME and primarily in the ASEAN-ANZ region. Our services include: Implementation, Assessment Optimization, Business Innovation, Education services, Field Support, Staff Augmentation.
Position Summary :
Manage the full life cycle of Professional Services engagements from scoping estimates, to SoW creation and negotiation, to delivery and implementation of Aspect's solutions.
Actively market and sell Professional Services, as stand-alone offers or as product-attach by working with the Sales Managers. Responsible for the scoping and pricing processes from initial contact through contract signing, including professional services for contact center implementation, integration services and staff augmentation services.
Lead multiple implementations of Aspect's projects to achieve quality and customer satisfaction within the timeframe budget. Responsible for planning and controlling the execution and the quality of all the project activities.
Primary Role Responsibilities
Project Management – 50%
- Develop and control the project plan, including the tasks, timeline and resources.
- Manage customer expectations, processes and implementations procedures.
- Lead and motivate the project team, including internal resources and external vendors; set objectives and priorities; assign and review work.
- Acts as the primary interface with the customers and partners, key stakeholders, business and technology teams. Maintain a supportive and continued relationship between the stakeholders and the project team.
- Report project progress to the customers' and company's management. Proactively communicate status of problems/issues/risks.
- Ensure problems be systematically timely tracked, escalated and followed-up until resolution.
- Identify project issues risks and propose resolution mitigation plans.
- Ensure robust change management process is established – manage approval from sponsor and Steering Committee for any impacts on timelines, budget, benefits or scope.
- Ensures that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently followed using Aspect's documented Global Project Management Methodology specifically in relation to change control and risk management.
- Manage hand-off processes from Sales organization for the initiation of projects and to Support organization at the completion of projects.
- Accountable for forecasting achieving the project financial objectives: revenue, profitability (gross margin), and VSOE compliance.
- Develop the team's knowledge by contributing process improvements, documentation, tools and best-practices.
- Performance is typically measured by the adherence to project schedules/milestones, revenue targets, project profitability, compliance with VSOE measures, as well as overall customer satisfaction with Aspect and its delivered solutions.
Services Sales – 50% :
- Actively work with the Sales Team to identify respond to Services opportunities.
- Lead discussions with customers around discovery of required services.
- Provide budgetary quotes for services.
- Work with SME's to determine effort of services.
- Create Statement of Work (SOW) for services to be delivered to customers. Lead review calls and negotiate SOW language with customers.
- Develop high-level Work Breakdown Structures for all quoted services.
- Assist in responses to RFI/RFPs.
- Work with project teams to ensure smooth handoff.
- Work with third party services providers on quotations, SOWs and project definition.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6 years' experience in IT related field, preferably with a Solution vendor in the contact center / telecommunications industry.
- Sound functional or technical knowledge of contact center solutions (UC, IPTEL, PBX, ACD, IVR, CTI, Multi-channel and WFM). Sufficient technical abilities to review functional technical specifications documents, system architecture, hardware/software specifications, communicate issues and follow up on resolutions.
- Operational knowledge of contact center business processes or domains (Customer Services, Collections, Telesales, Workforce Optimization, etc…).
- Excellent skills in project management, including large Professional Services engagement in excess of $500K.
- Experience in technical pre-sales, preferably including professional services.
- Experience in servicing MNC customers (especially within the BFS industry) in the ASEAN region.
- Knowledge of Aspect Software solutions an advantage
- Strong sense of Ownership
- Extreme attention to Details
- Ability to work independently, can-do Attitude, Self-driven Pro-active
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Polished communication personality, able to gain respect trust from senior management. Ability to communicate complex information in a manner so that can be understood by all levels within a customer's organization and internally within Aspect.
- Solution Oriented Mind Set
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Mgmt, Multi-tasking Prioritization Skills
- Risk Mgmt Assessment Skills
- Experience with Software/Application Development Lifecycle