Locate this job
As an office manager with Aspen Dental, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, our commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
When you join Aspen, you will participate in an extensive, ten-week training program, where you’ll gain business and leadership knowledge designed to help you become successful. And the opportunity doesn’t end there. Our commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Office managers that join Aspen live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice’s patients and dental professionals. With Aspen, not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
About Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- This position has direct supervision of non-clinical employees of their dental practice
· 2-5 years experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
· Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
· Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
· Bachelors Degree.
Apply on company website