Locate this job
Recruitment activities are currently underway for a Regional Operations Manager to support practice operations for a group of 6-10 Aspen Dental offices. Essential to this role is your ability to develop close working partnerships with our Dentists and Office Managers. As Regional Operations Manager, you will spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives with full profit and loss responsibility. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent leadership presence in Aspen's offices is a critical component to sustained success.Responsibilities:
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective recruitment.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff demonstrates knowledge of our business model, operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations within the region when necessary.
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient based industry.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility.
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Undergraduate degree, preferred.
Apply on company website